Our skin gets tanned, sensitive and stained with the effect of the sun’s rays in the summer months so you should prepare your skin for autumn with products from Avon Campaign 21 2021. It gives an alarm with the change of weather conditions as we approach autumn. We have brought together care tips that promise a healthy and energetic glow in autumn with the latest Avon Brochure!
As we approach autumn, our skin, which first gets tanned and then becomes sensitive and maybe stained by the effects of the sun’s rays in the summer months, gives an alarm with the change of weather conditions. If you have complaints such as excessive dryness up to flaking, sensitivity, tightness, our autumn care guide is for you! Read on for care tips that promise a healthy and energetic glow and view the best Avon Products from Avon Catalog 21 2021.
Exfoliate dead skin
The oil layer that accumulates on the skin with the effect of sweating in the summer, clogs the pores, causing both acne formation and a dull and dull appearance. In this period, when we are away from the intense effect of the sun’s rays, our skin has rested a little and its sensitivity in hot summer days has eased, and we are in ideal days for peeling.
By applying an exfoliating mask twice a week, you can get rid of the dead skin on your skin before the weather gets cold. The fact that the product you choose contains natural ingredients instead of chemical combinations will also eliminate the risk of irritation. You can check out many good facial care products on Avon C21 2021! View their product range and get your needs!
Protect from Sun Rays
One of the most common mistakes made in skin care before autumn is to suddenly stop using sunscreens that provide protection from UV rays! This may leave your skin vulnerable to the effects of aging. You should use sunscreen products for all four seasons, not just in summer. Special moisturizers with complex formulas, on the other hand, promise to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by protecting the skin from UV rays, infrared, blue light, free radicals, dirt and even dust and pollen. So you should check out Avon Catalog Campaign 21 2021! There are many good sun care and care products with SPF here.
Sun Care from C21 AVON 2021;
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Lotion, $15
- Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense SPF 50, $34
- Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel, $8
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Pump Spray, $15
- Jeju Aloe Fresh Ice Soothing Gel, $11
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Travel Size Pump Spray, $11
Sleeping hours is a magical time for the renewal of our body and skin! In recent years, the cosmetic world has also offered many masks and serums with the definition of sleep care against the effects of fatigue and aging. In addition to your daily routine cleaning and moisturizing steps, a night mask that you will apply twice a week will be one of your biggest helpers during the transition of the season.
The Best AVON Care Products;
- belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask, $38
- The Solution Firming Sheet Mask, $3
- Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask, $10
- Anew Vitamin C Overnight Radiant Mask, $36
- Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream, $37
- Isa Knox LXNEW Platinum Sculpting Night Cream, $50
- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe, $42
- Anew Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector, $44
- Green Goddess Facial Oil, $50
- Dr.Belmeur Cica Peptite Ampoule, $45
- Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $44
Here are some useful tips to prepare your skin for autumn with Avon Brochure 21 2021! For more products, tricks, and deals, visit the home page. Also, check out the category page to see the latest Avon Catalog in the US!