Time to discover Avon Perfume from C20! There are many tastes on this Avon Campaign! Orange flower; Along with rose, gardenia, and jasmine, it is one of the four most commonly used flowers in perfume making. The enchanting note of these elegant white flowers is the favorite of those who prefer fresh and fresh fragrances. The fragrance of the elegant and intoxicating orange blossoms blooming in spring is so strong that it can wrap the street from one end to the other and take you on a sweet journey into a warm autumn evening.
The aroma of these delicate white flowers used in the top notes of many perfumes resembles neroli or bitter orange flower oil, but perfumes containing orange blossom have deeper floral notes. The orange flower, which is in harmony with all other citrus notes, is a symbol of purity, innocence, virtue, and fertility in Chinese culture.
Citrus fruits are among the most popular ingredients with their energetic and lively aromas, just like the orange flower. It forms the chypre family when combined with sage, lavender, bergamot, sandalwood, and patchouli, and the citrus family when combined with floral notes.
Sometimes you don’t need to look at the most expensive to look for the most beautiful. Of course, the prices of perfumes can be compatible and permanent with your skin.
Perfumes from Avon Catalog 20 2020;
- Studio 1886 Techtopian Eau de Parfum, $39.00
- Iconic Far Away Eau de Parfum, $26.99
- LYRD Sparkling Neroli Eau de Parfum, $29.00
- Avon Flourish Peony Rosé Eau de Parfum, $20.00
- Far Away Eau de Parfum, $15.99
- Imari Eau de Toilette, $15.99
- Haiku Kyoto Flower Eau de Parfum, $15.99
- Velvet Eau de Parfum, $25.00
- Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum, $15.99
- Prima Noir Eau de Parfum, $25.00
- Night Magic Cologne, $11.99
- Velvet Travel Spray, $7.99
- Haiku Reflection Eau de Parfum, $15.99
- Live Out Loud Travel Spray, $8.99