Browse the Maskne Treatment and Prevention with Avon Brochure 21 2020. Experts say that many skin problems, from acne to eczema, from allergies to color changes, started to be seen much more frequently than normal due to the use of masks during this period. Masks, which are one of the biggest weapons in our protection from Covid-19, cause negative effects by making skin moisture and oily.
Using a mask in the hot and humid air causes skin sensitivity by damaging the protective barrier of the skin with the increase of friction. The increase in the stress level caused by the coronavirus triggers pre-existing acne and other skin problems. So what should be done to avoid problems related to using masks in summer? Also, you should take a look at Avon Campaign 21 2020!
Maskne Treatment and Prevention
The pandemic era brought along a new skin problem. The term maskne is used for acne caused by masks worn during the pandemic period, so skin cleansing is more important than ever in this period. It is possible to overcome these problems with skincare products.
Maskne, which was first seen only in healthcare professionals, is now widely spread. Experts say that sweat, skin oils, and bacteria are trapped in the skin due to the mask, which breaks down the skin’s protective barrier. High humidity and heat cause pores to clog. This situation exacerbates bacterial growth that causes inflammation and stains. You can reach many useful skincare products from Avon Catalog 21 2020!
- The first rule is obviously clear: Do not go out without a mask.
- Pay attention to your skincare routine.
- Use a moisturizer or skin barrier-enhancing cream before wearing a mask.
- Do not use makeup until your skin has healed.
- Avoid masks in synthetic fabrics such as nylon and polyester.
Due to the use of masks during the summer months, especially in oily skin, the increase in oil secretion together with sweating can cause clogging of the pores on the skin, resulting in acne and acne formation. This situation was published by a study of 83 healthcare professionals. By the way, you can find good cleansers on Avon 21 2020!
- Always change your mask during the day.
- When you reach home from outside, wash your face with a cleanser suitable for your skin structure.
- When choosing sunscreen or moisturizer, choose water-based products.
- Once a week peeling will help to keep the pores on your skin open and prevent acne formation.