Avon Campaign 17 2019 with its wide product range and unique product content is now in preview! In this article, you will see their products for sensitive skin and information about what to do if you have sensitive skin. If you are ready, let’s begin!
Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
Using sunscreen for sensitive skin is one of the most important points. Conditions such as sun allergy and sensitivity can sometimes be quite challenging. If your skin is allergic to the sun, a special sunscreen for sensitive skin will be useful. You must try Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 50). Available in two forms – both colored and colorless – to match skin tone, these sunscreens are ideal for sensitive skin. Also, it protects the skin against the sun’s reaction, redness, burning sensation, allergies, and acne. If you want to see more details, you can check on page 10 of Avon Campaign 17 2019.
Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin
Considering that the eye contour is 5 times more sensitive than the rest of the skin, it doubles for those with sensitive skin. You can comfortably protect your eye area with special creams for sensitive eyes. You should use creams that eliminate the burning and stinging sensations that are frequently encountered around the eyes and help to remove the swelling.
The 7 Summer Essentials You Need Right Now!
- Skin So Soft Radiant Glow Illuminating Dry Oil Mist, $12
- True Color Nourishing Lipstick, $5.29 (Reg, $8)
- Anew Vitamin C Warming Peel, $15.99 (Reg, $27)
- Far Away Aloha Eau de Parfum, $12.99
- Halku Hair Fragrance, $7.99
- Anew Vitamin C Antioxidant Lip Treatment, $7.99 (Reg, $14)
- Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, $18.99 (Reg, $34)