Check out some important information to prevent skin problems in pandemic with Avon Campaign 3 2021! With proper skin care, you can prevent the mask from causing skin problems! You can prevent skin problems caused by masks during the Covid-19 pandemic by following these steps.
Masks play a vital role in reducing the spread of the coronavirus. However, masks, especially on sensitive skin, can adversely affect your skin; It can cause problems such as acne, skin rash, itching and peeling.
Use Skin Care Products Suitable for Your Skin;
Using products formulated for your skin’s needs will help your skin look and feel its best. Do not rub your skin. If you sweat a lot or have a severe acne flare-up, you may need to scrub your skin. You shouldn’t do that! Rubbing irritates your skin and can worsen any skin condition, including acne.
Clean and Moisturize Your Face Every Day;
Wash your face before going to bed, after waking up and after perspiring. Washing it when you wake up removes dirt and bacteria that settle on your face while you sleep. Before going to bed, you should remove any smoke or dirt, makeup that may have gotten on your skin. Use a mild, fragrance-free cleanser while washing your face, Gentle cleansing helps skin look its best. It can prevent skin problems.
Moistuizers from Avon Catalog 3 2021;
- Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream SPF 25, $42
- Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream, $34
- Dr.Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream, $42
- The Therapy Oil Blending Cream, $45
- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, $42
- Anew Vitamin C Illuminating Priming Moisturizer, $34
- Mission Luxereve Cream, $350
- Physiogel Hypoallergenic Calming Relief A.I. Face Restoring Lipid Balm, $37
The most common skin problem associated with the mask is dry skin and chapped lips.
- After washing your face
- Before putting on your mask
- Before going to bed
You can prevent lips from cracking by applying lip moisturizer suitable for your lips.
Do Not Make Up While Wearing Masks;
Make-up under the mask is more likely to clog your pores and cause irritation.
Choosing the Right Mask;
To reduce skin problems, look for these types of masks:
- Tight but comfortable fit
- Three layers of fabric
- Soft, natural and breathable fabric like cotton in the inner layer that rests on your skin
Wearing a tight but comfortable-fitting mask helps protect you and others from coronavirus.
Make sure it fits tightly on your nose, sides and under your chin.
Wash Your Fabric Masks After Each Use;
Washing also removes oils accumulated in the mask and residual skin cells that can cause skin problems. You can wash the fabric mask in the washing machine or by hand. Both ways remove germs and other particles.
It slows skin aging and can also help prevent skin cancer. Choose a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection SPF 30 (or higher) and waterproof. You can find useful sunscreens on Avon C3 2021! Browse it in detail!
- Use skin care products suitable for your skin needs.
- Clean and moisturize your face every day!
- Do not use makeup while wearing a mask.
- Avoid trying new skin care products that can irritate your skin.
- Use less of certain skin care products that can irritate your face.
- Take care of the right mask selection
- Take a 15-minute mask break every 4 hours.
- Always wash your fabric masks after each use.
- Apply sunscreen daily before going out.
- Do not smoke.
- Less stress.
- Continue with the treatment plan your dermatologist has created for you.
Here are important and useful tips to Prevent Skin Problems in Pandemic with Avon Brochure 3 2021! For more tricks, deals, and Avon Products, browse the main page. Also, follow us on Youtube and see the latest Avon Catalog in the US!