Today, we shared useful information about Skin Protection from Sun Damage with Avon Campaign 15 2020! Keep in mind that your skin always needs sunscreens, although we cannot fully enjoy the sea, sand, and sun. Because skin aging is mostly caused by UV rays. Ultraviolet rays change the normal structure of the skin, causing wrinkles and brown spots to appear.
The higher the SPF, the higher the protection against UVB radiation. An SPF 15 sunscreen filters about 93 percent of UVB radiation, SPF 30 about 97 percent, and SPF 50 about 98 percent.
By the way, if you are looking for a good sunscreen, you should check out AVON ANEW Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50! It is the highest Avon sunscreen protection. If want to see more details, browse on page 27 of Avon Catalog 15 2020.
The harmful rays of the sun, namely UVA and UVB, are among the most important causes of skin cancer. While UVB rays are responsible for sunburn, UVA rays cause premature skin aging. Exposure to both types of radiation significantly increases the risk of skin cancer. Remember that UV rays reach our skin even on cloudy days because they can penetrate the clouds. Although skin cancer is more common in people with fair skin, it does not discriminate and can also affect those with darker skin.
Skin Protection Tips
• Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
• SPF sun protection is not proportional to the number of SPF. For example, SPF 30 does not provide twice the protection of SPF 15.
• Apply the sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going out in the sun.
• Apply your sunscreen at least every two hours or more often if you are in the water.
• Remember that the sun damages the sensitive under-eye skin and choose a cream that can also be used around the eyes.
Here is some useful info about Skin Protection from Sun Damage with products of Avon C15 2020! If you want to see more Avon products, deals, and tips, visit the main page. And you can follow us on Twitter and Youtube to be the first who check the latest Avon Brochure!