Today’s topic is about You Should Know About Vitamin C and products from Avon Campaign 9 2020! It is a very useful vitamin for the body in many foods. Vitamin C is one of the most known and perhaps the most consumed vitamins. Vitamin C is consumed especially in winter to prevent flu. However, vitamin C actually has great benefits for the body. Moreover, contrary to what is known, vitamin C can be taken from many foods besides citrus fruits. So what is vitamin C, what is the function of this vitamin in our body? What are the benefits and in what foods? So let’s take a closer look.
Vitamin C is one of the most commonly known and consumed vitamins among people. Many animals and plants can produce vitamin C in their own bodies. Also, Vitamin C can be found in many foods, from citrus fruits to green leafy vegetables.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as ascorbic acid, that has many functions. Ascorbic acid is found in all living tissues. So fresh fruits and vegetables and raw meat are the richest sources of this vitamin, which is very common in nature. Ascorbic acid is used as an antioxidant because of its oxygen retention properties. People cannot produce this vitamin in their own bodies and have to take it from outside. Vitamin C plays a major role in strengthening immunity. However, this is not the only task. Vitamin can be taken from vegetables and fruits as well as serum.
What are the benefits of vitamin C?
- Vitamin C is an essential food for humans. This vitamin has many benefits, from the immune system to the skin.
- C vitamin; It is responsible for the production of collagen in the body. Collagen gives the cells its strength
- Helps in the function of red blood cells known as red blood cells
- Strengthens immunity. Among the people, it is best known for this feature.
- This vitamin also reduces iron deficiency
- Increases the functioning of white blood cells
- Purifies and beautifies the skin
- It protects against heart diseases
- It shows antioxidant properties
- Lowers blood pressure
- Plays a role in killing the stomach ulcer and gastritis
- Prevents vascular stiffness
- Improves eye health
Also, Vitamin C for instantly brighter skin!
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum, $24.99
- Avon Anew Vitamin C Antioxidant Lip Treatment, $7.99
- Anew Vitamin C Warming Peel, $15.99
So here are What You Should Know About Vitamin C with Avon Catalog 9 2020. If you want to see more Avon Products, deals or tips, you can visit the main page! Also, you can follow us on Facebook! Here u go!